If you are at the trail and this trail needs the latitude and longitude please click the link below and add it to the Add/Edit Trail Form to give us the information. Click to view your current location on a map.
The Doeskin Ranch Trail System is a trail located in Texas.
The Doeskin Ranch Trail System – Located near Austin in Balcones Canyonlands National Wildlife Refuge, this backcountry, interpretive trail system extends more than 3 miles. Visitors can explore an array of habitats and learn about the resource management practices and historical aspects of the refuge. The trail system offers a wealth of scenic vistas and opportunities to observe wildlife, such as the endangered Golden-cheek Warbler and Blackcapped Vireo.
- Trail Measurement: 3.5 Miles
- Compass Latitude: 30°30'25.1"N
- Compass Longitude: 98°01'35.2"W
- Numeric Latitude: 30.5069745
- Numeric Longitude: -98.0264541
- Elevation in Meters: 320 to 396
- Elevation in Feet: 1050 to 1300
If you have information about this trail please fill out the Add/Edit Trail form.