If you are at the trail and this trail needs the latitude and longitude please click the link below and add it to the Add/Edit Trail Form to give us the information. Click to view your current location on a map.
BUTTERFLY / WILLOWS TRAIL
- Length: 0.67 Miles
- Grade: Gentle
- Cross Slope: 2.1
- Surface: Mowed
- A place to reflect and refresh
Located on Anahuac National Wildlife Refuge, this 0.8-mile walking/wildlife observation trail meanders through a variety of natural habitats and takes visitors to “The Willows,” a popular spot for migratory birds crossing the Gulf of Mexico.
- Trail Measurement: 0.67 to .8 Miles
- Compass Latitude: 29°36'50.0"N
- Compass Longitude: 94°32'19.5"W
- Numeric Latitude: 29.613881
- Numeric Longitude: -94.538747
- Elevation in Meters:
- Elevation in Feet:
If you have information about this trail please fill out the Add/Edit Trail form.